- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Pi-Top is a Raspberry Pi laptop you will learn to build yourself!
This wonderful project explores the borders between hacking, learning computers, hacking and electronics: it’s a kit you can hack and a learning course you can use to teach people how to create real hardware:
Pi-Top provides a platform to expand your knowledge in hardware creation. The kit takes you through each of its components and their functionality, so that you can use Pi-Top as a tool for your own projects in the future.
Pi-Top focuses on teaching people how to create real hardware. Online and integrated lesson plans teach you how to understand electronics, create Printed Circuit Boards, and 3D print objects.
Pi-Top comes with an injection moulded case so you can build Pi-Top on day one. Every kit also comes with 3D printing files so you can print your own Pi-Top case!
As a thank you to our eariest backers, “Day One” Pi-Top full kit contributors, will receive an extra FREE lazer cut acrylic slice with a unique design lazer etched into the acrylic! Only available to those backing us on 14th October.
via Pi-Top, a Raspberry Pi laptop you build yourself! | Indiegogo.
Pingback: Links 28/10/2014: PiFxOS, The Document Foundation in OSBA | Techrights
Pingback: Pi-Top: the All New Modular Raspberry Pi Laptop | Open Electronics