- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenPicus releases a MQTT library for Flyport
Our friends at OpenPicus, the Open Source system on module targeted to professional users, just released an Open Source MQTT library:
MQTT allows you to create real time Cloud-to-real-world applications in a breeze. There are tons of ready to use Servers and most of the IoT Cloud services are based on MQTT.
Today we just released on our GitHub the first version of MQTT Library for Flyport and FlyportPRO. We made some testing here and the response is really impressive!