- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
OpenPicus releases a MQTT library for Flyport
Our friends at OpenPicus, the Open Source system on module targeted to professional users, just released an Open Source MQTT library:
MQTT allows you to create real time Cloud-to-real-world applications in a breeze. There are tons of ready to use Servers and most of the IoT Cloud services are based on MQTT.
Today we just released on our GitHub the first version of MQTT Library for Flyport and FlyportPRO. We made some testing here and the response is really impressive!
openPicus – Blog » Blog Archive » MQTT library for Flyport is ready!.