- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open qPCR: DNA Diagnostics for Everyone to the next Level
The same team which, now four years ago, Kickstarted and successfully delivered OpenPCR, the world’s first open source thermocycler. is now taking it to the next level with a machine that not only copies the DNA but converts it into data:
Turning DNA into data just became affordable, and biohacking will never be the same. Meet our open source Real-Time PCR Thermocycler.
via Open qPCR: DNA Diagnostics for Everyone by Chai Biotechnologies — Kickstarter.