- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Open Modules for your DIY Smart Home by Engimusing — Kickstarter
Our friend Joe George introduced us his Kickstarter project. It has gathered 60% of the requested funding and it has still few days to go!
Everyday, millions of homes around the world suffer through the cruel realities of life without home automation. At Engimusing we are determined to make a difference. Donate today, receive a Hero Kit, and start the journey of ease, comfort, and savings for you and your home.
Engimusing modules are designed for the DIY person and make it easy to connect the things in your home to the Internet so you can monitor and control them from anywhere.
You can control your garage and gates, a thermostat, water and gas management and the very interesting thing is that you don’t need a specific application. The whole system is 100% compatible with openHab app and uses an open gateway topology: you can buy one or build your own using Raspberrry Pi or a similar device.
The switches are really compact (the size of a small coin) and 100% compliant to open source hardware and open source initiative communities specification.