- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Temperature predicting using boltiot
- The Bolt Wifi module
- 3 female to male wire
- Temperature Sensor: LM35 sensor
Connecting the LM35 sensor to the Bolt
Step 1: Hold the sensor in a manner such that you can read LM35 written on it.
Step 2: In this position, identify the pins of the sensor as VCC, Output and Gnd from your left to right.
In the above image, VCC is connected to the red wire, Output is connected to the orange wire and Gnd is connected to the brown wire.Step 3: Using male to female wire connect the 3 pins of the LM35 to the Bolt Wifi Module as follows:
- VCC pin of the LM35 connects to 5v of the Bolt Wifi module.
- Output pin of the LM35 connects to A0 (Analog input pin) of the Bolt Wifi module.
- Gnd pin of the LM35 connects to the Gnd.