- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Temperature predicting using boltiot
- The Bolt Wifi module
- 3 female to male wire
- Temperature Sensor: LM35 sensor
Connecting the LM35 sensor to the Bolt
Step 1: Hold the sensor in a manner such that you can read LM35 written on it.
Step 2: In this position, identify the pins of the sensor as VCC, Output and Gnd from your left to right.
In the above image, VCC is connected to the red wire, Output is connected to the orange wire and Gnd is connected to the brown wire.Step 3: Using male to female wire connect the 3 pins of the LM35 to the Bolt Wifi Module as follows:
- VCC pin of the LM35 connects to 5v of the Bolt Wifi module.
- Output pin of the LM35 connects to A0 (Analog input pin) of the Bolt Wifi module.
- Gnd pin of the LM35 connects to the Gnd.