- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Open Modules for your DIY Smart Home by Engimusing — Kickstarter
Our friend Joe George introduced us his Kickstarter project. It has gathered 60% of the requested funding and it has still few days to go! Everyday, millions of homes around the world suffer through the cruel realities...
- Posted 9 years ago
Help Arduino to Donate to the Open Source Community
We receive this great news directly from the Arduino team…don’t lose the opportunity to highlight 10 organizations that may benefit from Arduino Support: Once again, Arduino will donate 30,000 USD to promote open source culture and innovation. This...
- Posted 10 years ago