- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open Biomedical Initiative wants to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the Bottom Up
An italian team reacently launched this interesting initiative:
The Open Biomedical Initiative is a newly established nonprofit organization with the purpose of creating and promoting Low-Cost, Open Source, 3D Printable Biomedical Technologies. It was founded by Bruno Lenzi (electronics/biomedical engineer, Founder) and Cristian Padovano (biotechnologist, Co-Founder).
Will a “team of engineers, doctors, biotechnologists, makers, enthusiasts, curious people” be able to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the bottom up? And with a non-profit proposition?
via Open Biomedical Initiative.