- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Open Biomedical Initiative wants to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the Bottom Up
An italian team reacently launched this interesting initiative:
The Open Biomedical Initiative is a newly established nonprofit organization with the purpose of creating and promoting Low-Cost, Open Source, 3D Printable Biomedical Technologies. It was founded by Bruno Lenzi (electronics/biomedical engineer, Founder) and Cristian Padovano (biotechnologist, Co-Founder).
Will a “team of engineers, doctors, biotechnologists, makers, enthusiasts, curious people” be able to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the bottom up? And with a non-profit proposition?