- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
This pressure-sensitive band warms up as you rest your hand on it, and cools down with firmer pressure. The jersey sash stretches to hug your body and ties easily around your waist. Made with women in mind, it’s a cozy, hands-free hot pad for your crampiest days!
Remix Suggestion: If you tweak the code and put the circuit into a box or a bag, you can use this same circuit to ripen your avocados, and other fruit quickly!