- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
This pressure-sensitive band warms up as you rest your hand on it, and cools down with firmer pressure. The jersey sash stretches to hug your body and ties easily around your waist. Made with women in mind, it’s a cozy, hands-free hot pad for your crampiest days!
Remix Suggestion: If you tweak the code and put the circuit into a box or a bag, you can use this same circuit to ripen your avocados, and other fruit quickly!