- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Tina is the new 3d printed Open Biomedical hand!
Justyna Stasiewicz is a jewelry designer who worked several times modelling in 3D her jewelry creations. Few months ago she had the chance to meet the Open BioMedical Initiative, discovering the opportunity to help people in need...
- Posted 7 years ago
Virtual reality could help fight depression
A study by University College London (UCL) and the Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA) suggests virtual reality could be utilized as a treatment for depression in the future. The pilot study worked with 15...
- Posted 7 years ago
Students use 3D printing to create custom flexible resin skins for prosthetics
This year had witnessed a huge development of biomedical-applied 3D printing. The study of the following students has pushed further the artificial skin development, to help having more natural-appearing prosthetics. Now, a group of design and architecture...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open Biomedical Initiative wants to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the Bottom Up
An italian team reacently launched this interesting initiative: The Open Biomedical Initiative is a newly established nonprofit organization with the purpose of creating and promoting Low-Cost, Open Source, 3D Printable Biomedical Technologies. It was founded by Bruno...
- Posted 9 years ago