- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Tina is the new 3d printed Open Biomedical hand!
Justyna Stasiewicz is a jewelry designer who worked several times modelling in 3D her jewelry creations. Few months ago she had the chance to meet the Open BioMedical Initiative, discovering the opportunity to help people in need...
- Posted 6 years ago
Virtual reality could help fight depression
A study by University College London (UCL) and the Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA) suggests virtual reality could be utilized as a treatment for depression in the future. The pilot study worked with 15...
- Posted 7 years ago
Students use 3D printing to create custom flexible resin skins for prosthetics
This year had witnessed a huge development of biomedical-applied 3D printing. The study of the following students has pushed further the artificial skin development, to help having more natural-appearing prosthetics. Now, a group of design and architecture...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open Biomedical Initiative wants to disrupt biomedical ecosystem from the Bottom Up
An italian team reacently launched this interesting initiative: The Open Biomedical Initiative is a newly established nonprofit organization with the purpose of creating and promoting Low-Cost, Open Source, 3D Printable Biomedical Technologies. It was founded by Bruno...
- Posted 9 years ago