- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Omega2: $5 Linux Computer with Wi-Fi, Made for IoT by Onion
What the heck is an IoT computer? It is a Linux computer designed specifically for building connected hardware applications. It combines the tiny form factor and power-efficiency of the Arduino, with the power and flexibilities of the Raspberry Pi. The Omega2 is simple, even for people who are just getting started with building hardware. The Omega2 is affordable, starting at just $5. With the Omega2, we want to lower the barrier of entry, and allow everyone to take the leap into hardware development.
The Omega2 is so tiny that it can easily fit into your DIY project or commercial product. It is less than 1/4 the size of the Raspberry Pi, and less than 1/3 the size of the Arduino Uno.
The Omega2 has integrated Wi-Fi and on-board flash storage. This means that it springs to life the moment you power it on. You don’t have to worry about buying Wi-Fi dongles or installing operating system images onto external SD cards.
Using the Omega2 is just like using a desktop computer. We’ve built simple and intuitive apps for you to interact with the Omega2. We also have an App Store where you can discover even more apps!For the more adventurous, you can even build apps with our SDK and publish them on the Onion App Store to share with the world.
Follow the project on their official kickstarter page and admire the outstanding results: $15000 requester, $672000 received!!