- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 2 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Oculus Rift Release Date Unlikely in 2015
Virtual reality headsets look like they will be the next battleground for the console wars: Facebook purchased Oculus Rift, Microsoft has Hololens, Sony is developing Morpheus and Valve recently announced a partnership with HTC to create Vive. Currently, all of these products are in development and only available to try during trade shows or in the form of development kits.
This leaves consumers with a very important question: when will VR headsets be available for the home? Valve already answered this question, to an extent, indicating they plan to release Vive sometime this year. Unfortunately, the remaining tech giants developing VR headsets haven’t confirmed release windows.
Oculus founder Palmer Luckey, however, tried to shed some insight to the development process and how much longer consumers would need to wait for an Oculus in their home. During an ask me anything panel conducted at SXSW, Luckey responded to an inquiry regarding a previously hinted 2015 release, suggesting it might no longer be in the cards. But for sure, the Oculus would have been the best VR device on the market!
Stay tuned for further updates!