- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
New $10 Orange Pi 2G-IoT
The new Orange Pi 2G-IoT features a 2G antenna for Internet of Things applications, as well as offering wireless LAN and Bluetooth for a price of $10.
The new Orange Pi board features a 1GHz ARM Cortex-A5 32-bit processor with a Vivante GC860 graphics processor, and 256MB RAM.
While the Orange Pi 2G-IoT costs the same as the Raspberry Pi Zero W, the Raspberry board has double the RAM, at 512MB.
It also supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, and features a Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin GPIO connector.
Other features include video and audio inputs and outputs, and USB 2.0 ports. The 2G antenna supports GSM/GPRS data connections and there’s, of course, a slot to insert a SIM card.
The device can run Android, Ubuntu, Debian, or Raspberry Pi, according to the Orange Pi 2G-IoT listing on Aliexpress.