- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Mouser Electronics launches Open Source Hardware effort
Mouser Electronics Inc., launched a mini website containing useful information on many of the latest open source hardware boards and accessories. Accordingto the company
This site is meant to make it easy to find the best open source board for your project by allowing quick comparison of open source hardware available at Mouser.com.
via Open Source Hardware | Mouser Electronics.