- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
48V Electrical Systems Shift into High Gear
The long-used 12V automobile electrical system is going to be no more used. Infact 48V technology would allow the implementation of technologies which are not practical in 12V systems, (e.g. micro-hybrid and micro-hybrid) that would reduce the fuel consumption an CO2 emissions.
While eVehicles and hybrid technology switched development into the fast lane, the development of so-called “micro hybrid” and “mild hybrid systems” based on 48V power also shifted into high gear. As a result, the long-used 12V automobile electrical system is reaching the end of the road.