- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
48V Electrical Systems Shift into High Gear
The long-used 12V automobile electrical system is going to be no more used. Infact 48V technology would allow the implementation of technologies which are not practical in 12V systems, (e.g. micro-hybrid and micro-hybrid) that would reduce the fuel consumption an CO2 emissions.
While eVehicles and hybrid technology switched development into the fast lane, the development of so-called “micro hybrid” and “mild hybrid systems” based on 48V power also shifted into high gear. As a result, the long-used 12V automobile electrical system is reaching the end of the road.