- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
48V Electrical Systems Shift into High Gear
The long-used 12V automobile electrical system is going to be no more used. Infact 48V technology would allow the implementation of technologies which are not practical in 12V systems, (e.g. micro-hybrid and micro-hybrid) that would reduce the...
- Posted 3 years ago
DFRobot product line now available from Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics announced a global distribution agreement with DFRobot, a leading robotics and open source hardware provider. The agreement brings DFRobot’s robotics and maker-focused products to Mouser’s growing open source lineup. The DFRobot product line available from...
- Posted 6 years ago
Mouser and SparkFun Electronics support your projects!
Mouser has announced a global distribution agreement with SparkFun Electronics, as part of both companies’ commitment to support the growth of the maker movement around the world. Mouser’s catalog now incorporates over 500 SparkFun products, including their...
- Posted 6 years ago
Mouser: a new worldwide distributor for UDOO NEO, DUAL, QUAD
Important news in the open source hardware world, Mouser becomes the distributor for all UDOO boards: Dear UDOOers, we’re ready to announce that Mouser Electronics is officially, from now on, worldwide distributor of UDOO NEO. Mouser Electronics...
- Posted 7 years ago
Mouser Electronics launches Open Source Hardware effort
Mouser Electronics Inc., launched a mini website containing useful information on many of the latest open source hardware boards and accessories. Accordingto the company This site is meant to make it easy to find the best open...
- Posted 9 years ago