- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Mouser: a new worldwide distributor for UDOO NEO, DUAL, QUAD
Important news in the open source hardware world, Mouser becomes the distributor for all UDOO boards:
we’re ready to announce that Mouser Electronics is officially, from now on, worldwide distributor of UDOO NEO. Mouser Electronics is already a distributor of UDOO DUAL and QUAD, so this new parternship qualifies the company as a distributor of the entire UDOO product line all over the world.
“We are very happy to start this relationship with Mouser to cover markets worldwide,” says Alessandro Santini, Sales Manager for UDOO. “Mouser is known for its focus on the rapid introduction of new products and technologies, ensuring that products will be readily available to customers around the world. This is a beneficial partnership for everyone involved as demand for embedded devices and IoT applications and products continues to grow.”
“UDOO’s single-board computers are helping drive the growth of the Internet of Things as design engineers need tools to quickly prototype solutions and speed-up their time-to-market,” said Russell Rasor, Vice President, Supplier Management, Advanced Technologies for Mouser Electronics. “With our focus on supporting the design cycle we now have a better way to fulfill demand for this technology across the globe with UDOO’s innovative products.”
To learn more visit http://www.mouser.com/udoo.