- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 14 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Meet PINE64, the World’s First $15 Open Source Gaming Machine That Runs Android and Linux
“PINE64 is an open source platform from both hardware to software. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE64 to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media player, and just almost anything you can think of,” reads the project’s website.
Among the technical specifications of PINE64, we can mention a Quad-Core 64-bit A53 processor running at 1.2Ghz, up to 1GB DDR3 RAM, a Dual-Core Mali 400-MP2 GPU with 4K HDMI output, up to Gigabit Ethernet, two I/O expansion slots, two USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless 801.11 b/g/n, as well as an expandable MicroSD slot. Tested with the Ubuntu Linux and OpenWrt operating systems, the XMBC Media Center, and openHAB.”
And really interesting, its price is around $15!