- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 8 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
15 Practical Raspberry Pi Projects
While some people love that the Raspberry Pi can help them build an awesomely far-fetched device that’s perfect for showing off (but sits on a shelf after the build), others would prefer to make devices that...
- Posted 4 years ago
Meet PINE64, the World’s First $15 Open Source Gaming Machine That Runs Android and Linux
“PINE64 is an open source platform from both hardware to software. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE64 to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media...
- Posted 7 years ago