- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
15 Practical Raspberry Pi Projects
While some people love that the Raspberry Pi can help them build an awesomely far-fetched device that’s perfect for showing off (but sits on a shelf after the build), others would prefer to make devices that...
- Posted 5 years ago
Meet PINE64, the World’s First $15 Open Source Gaming Machine That Runs Android and Linux
“PINE64 is an open source platform from both hardware to software. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE64 to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media...
- Posted 7 years ago