- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
MagicBox finishes 3D prints and makes them beautiful
Despite not being opensource, this project is really clever and may trigger some open source hacker in the same direction!
MagicBox: Mass finishing for ABS and PLA 3D prints on your desktop. The best companion for your 3D printer. By SKY-TECH.
Polish your 3D prints… Magically!
Easier than saying “ABRACADABRA!” or waving around a magic wand, the MagicBox will give you the look and feel you want from your creations. It polishes ABS and PLA prints to a glassy smooth finish in almost no time at all!