- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 11 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
MagicBox finishes 3D prints and makes them beautiful
Despite not being opensource, this project is really clever and may trigger some open source hacker in the same direction!
MagicBox: Mass finishing for ABS and PLA 3D prints on your desktop. The best companion for your 3D printer. By SKY-TECH.
Polish your 3D prints… Magically!
Easier than saying “ABRACADABRA!” or waving around a magic wand, the MagicBox will give you the look and feel you want from your creations. It polishes ABS and PLA prints to a glassy smooth finish in almost no time at all!