- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Hack-E-Bot: wants to be an open source robot for all
This cool robot project called Hack-E-Bot started as a challenge to see if it was possible to create a scalable robotics platform for under $50 which also requires no special tools and easy of people to build.
Hack-E-Bot is a low price and open source robot that hopes to encourage children to learn about engineering, electronics, and programming.
In case you don’t know yet, you can also buy our Robotic platform called ArduSumo here: