- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
MOTION CONTROL ROBOTIC ARM
Welcome to my channel today I am building a “Robotic Arm’ with the help of the Arduino Uno and servo motor.
So, the working of this robotics hand it very simple the 4 servo motor is control by the 4 10k ohms potentiometer.
All the controlling part is done by Arduino.
As shown in the fig, at right side their are main robotic arm and on the left their are joystick like controller
The robotics arm as a joystick like controller as shown in the right hand side of the figure, which reflects is motion as per the position of the potentiometer meter.