- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
MOTION CONTROL ROBOTIC ARM
Welcome to my channel today I am building a “Robotic Arm’ with the help of the Arduino Uno and servo motor.
So, the working of this robotics hand it very simple the 4 servo motor is control by the 4 10k ohms potentiometer.
All the controlling part is done by Arduino.
As shown in the fig, at right side their are main robotic arm and on the left their are joystick like controller
The robotics arm as a joystick like controller as shown in the right hand side of the figure, which reflects is motion as per the position of the potentiometer meter.