- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
MOTION CONTROL ROBOTIC ARM
Welcome to my channel today I am building a “Robotic Arm’ with the help of the Arduino Uno and servo motor.
So, the working of this robotics hand it very simple the 4 servo motor is control by the 4 10k ohms potentiometer.
All the controlling part is done by Arduino.
As shown in the fig, at right side their are main robotic arm and on the left their are joystick like controller
The robotics arm as a joystick like controller as shown in the right hand side of the figure, which reflects is motion as per the position of the potentiometer meter.