- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A robotic cue that can turn anyone into a pool champion
We’ve all played pool at least once and probably failed miserably some shots that seemed more than easy, the reaction of many would probably be a simple grimace but the Shane Wighton’s one – from YouTube channel Stuff Made Here – was to create a robotic pool cue.
This idea allows him to strike only perfect shots, once the cue is roughly positioned and the trigger pulled, it will do all the work:
-Using computer vision it will automatically calculate the position of the ball respect to the cue and will also project guidelines on the table
-Using an arduino board, it will activate a solenoid valve to manage the pressure of the pneumatic piston which will strike and send it to the hole.
More info: Automatic pool stick vs. strangers