- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
A robotic cue that can turn anyone into a pool champion
We’ve all played pool at least once and probably failed miserably some shots that seemed more than easy, the reaction of many would probably be a simple grimace but the Shane Wighton’s one – from YouTube channel Stuff Made Here – was to create a robotic pool cue.
This idea allows him to strike only perfect shots, once the cue is roughly positioned and the trigger pulled, it will do all the work:
-Using computer vision it will automatically calculate the position of the ball respect to the cue and will also project guidelines on the table
-Using an arduino board, it will activate a solenoid valve to manage the pressure of the pneumatic piston which will strike and send it to the hole.
More info: Automatic pool stick vs. strangers