- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
A robotic cue that can turn anyone into a pool champion
We’ve all played pool at least once and probably failed miserably some shots that seemed more than easy, the reaction of many would probably be a simple grimace but the Shane Wighton’s one – from YouTube channel Stuff Made Here – was to create a robotic pool cue.
This idea allows him to strike only perfect shots, once the cue is roughly positioned and the trigger pulled, it will do all the work:
-Using computer vision it will automatically calculate the position of the ball respect to the cue and will also project guidelines on the table
-Using an arduino board, it will activate a solenoid valve to manage the pressure of the pneumatic piston which will strike and send it to the hole.
More info: Automatic pool stick vs. strangers