- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
A robotic cue that can turn anyone into a pool champion
We’ve all played pool at least once and probably failed miserably some shots that seemed more than easy, the reaction of many would probably be a simple grimace but the Shane Wighton’s one – from YouTube channel Stuff Made Here – was to create a robotic pool cue.
This idea allows him to strike only perfect shots, once the cue is roughly positioned and the trigger pulled, it will do all the work:
-Using computer vision it will automatically calculate the position of the ball respect to the cue and will also project guidelines on the table
-Using an arduino board, it will activate a solenoid valve to manage the pressure of the pneumatic piston which will strike and send it to the hole.
More info: Automatic pool stick vs. strangers