- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
GestureR Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Module is on Kickstarter
GestureR is an Arduino-compatible gesture sensing module that brings you to your DIY devices, with one of the latest technologies in smartphones! GestureR will be the first gesture sensing shield you can find in the market. It is also very tiny, inexpensive and user-friendly! We provided examples on Arduino code basis so that you can you can use and learn the sensor quickly. Add more possibilities and functions to your DIY projects!
WHAT CAN GestureR DO?
Gesture Sensing: GestureR can distinguish your gesture in 4 directions in 3 different speeds.
Proximity Sensing: GestureR can sense the distance of an object up to 10cm from the sensor.
Ambient Light Sensing: GestureR can measure the level of ambient light.