- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
GestureR Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Module is on Kickstarter
GestureR is an Arduino-compatible gesture sensing module that brings you to your DIY devices, with one of the latest technologies in smartphones! GestureR will be the first gesture sensing shield you can find in the market. It is also very tiny, inexpensive and user-friendly! We provided examples on Arduino code basis so that you can you can use and learn the sensor quickly. Add more possibilities and functions to your DIY projects!
WHAT CAN GestureR DO?
Gesture Sensing: GestureR can distinguish your gesture in 4 directions in 3 different speeds.
Proximity Sensing: GestureR can sense the distance of an object up to 10cm from the sensor.
Ambient Light Sensing: GestureR can measure the level of ambient light.
via GestureR – Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Module by Grabo — Kickstarter.
Pingback: GestureR Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Mod...