- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
GestureR Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Module is on Kickstarter
GestureR is an Arduino-compatible gesture sensing module that brings you to your DIY devices, with one of the latest technologies in smartphones! GestureR will be the first gesture sensing shield you can find in the market. It is also very tiny, inexpensive and user-friendly! We provided examples on Arduino code basis so that you can you can use and learn the sensor quickly. Add more possibilities and functions to your DIY projects!
WHAT CAN GestureR DO?
Gesture Sensing: GestureR can distinguish your gesture in 4 directions in 3 different speeds.
Proximity Sensing: GestureR can sense the distance of an object up to 10cm from the sensor.
Ambient Light Sensing: GestureR can measure the level of ambient light.