- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
GABRI Seastick: The autonomous underwater vehicle
GABRI S.R.L. Seastick is an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle released in 2014 and in the same year it won the Toradex Embedded Design Challenge.
Roberto Linfante, CEO of the company, founded it in 2004 and led GABRI to scale up impressively year after year, pioneering the underwater drones market.
Seastick cutting edge technology is based on a flexible modular system, targeting both the civil and the military market.
The battery can be easily replaced in a moment, the AUV is made of three main sections: bow, stern and main body. Applications go from the oil&gas to the anti-mine passing through the scientific research field.
It can be equipped with Doppler Sonar, CTD, Sidescan sonar, obstacle avoidance sensors, multibeam echo sounder, interferometric sonar, acoustic modem, positioning system, hydrophone or any other instrument on request.
GABRI adopts the JIT (just in time) production, thus allowing the chance of making special custom parts on customer’s request.