- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Autonomous AI Assessment & Communications Platform
Command centers need to know where their people are and where danger exists and may be approaching them. This system tracks fire boundaries & fire hotspots and firefighters or other persons on-the-ground and relays this data back to command centers where it is mapped in real time.
The drone roams via a planned route above a fire zone recognizing personnel, hotspots and fire movement using an on-board IR camera, HD camera, and local AI processing unit via an on-board Google AI Tensorflow Processing Unit (TPU) chip.
Both on-ground firefighters & remote CCC personnel can stream the HD+IR video stream to see a live overhead view of the situation in real time.
The drone has on-board sensors whose data is mapped in real time covering carbon dioxide, oxygen, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light lux levels. CCC personnel can check to see if gas levels rise above safe maximums or minimums so they can inform ground personnel to unseen dangers not revealed by the IR+HD camera streams.