- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
A GPS clock using a 12-NeoPixel ring
An Arduino-based GPS clock using a microcontroller with a gps attachment and a 12-neopixel ring. I based this project on Adafruit’s awesome Neopixel watch.
This project uses an Arduino-friendly microcontroller (the smaller, the better – I used an Adafruit Flora), with an added GPS chip to determine the time, and a 12-neopixel ring.
A pink/salmon color is used to display the time, hour is an orange-yellow, and the seconds blink at the top. If the signal is unavailable, the ring will be entirely blue.