- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
FABtotum hits Production
The famous Italian FABTOTUM printer is about to hit the desktop of its early bird adopters.
This pretty cool project may be useful to understand the advancements > Behind the scenes: Production Facility | FABtotum.
In the meantime we can suggest you a couple more interesting posts from that blog. Especially this on Interaction design, and this one, pretty interesting to recap what it means – from a manufacturing perspective – to build such an industrial piece of product like a 3D printer (and more).
In the meantime, read our interview to FabTotum Founders.