- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
FABtotum hits Production
The famous Italian FABTOTUM printer is about to hit the desktop of its early bird adopters.
This pretty cool project may be useful to understand the advancements > Behind the scenes: Production Facility | FABtotum.
In the meantime we can suggest you a couple more interesting posts from that blog. Especially this on Interaction design, and this one, pretty interesting to recap what it means – from a manufacturing perspective – to build such an industrial piece of product like a 3D printer (and more).
In the meantime, read our interview to FabTotum Founders.