- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 30 mins ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 18 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 21 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
FABtotum hits Production
The famous Italian FABTOTUM printer is about to hit the desktop of its early bird adopters.
This pretty cool project may be useful to understand the advancements > Behind the scenes: Production Facility | FABtotum.
In the meantime we can suggest you a couple more interesting posts from that blog. Especially this on Interaction design, and this one, pretty interesting to recap what it means – from a manufacturing perspective – to build such an industrial piece of product like a 3D printer (and more).
In the meantime, read our interview to FabTotum Founders.