- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Welcoming Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, and Switzerland to the Kickstarter Community!
The announcement all of us were waiting for!
We’re thrilled to announce that Kickstarter is now available to creators in five more European countries: Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. Starting today, artists, inventors, designers, and makers of all types can launch projects on Kickstarter and share them with our global community.
People from all around the world are using Kickstarter to work together and bring creative ideas to life, and this year we’ve focused on adding European culture and creativity to the site. We’re available to creators in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden — and now these five new countries as well. We’ve made the site available in French, German, and Spanish, and added a new tool for captioning your videos in lots of different languages.
The creative community in Europe dates back through centuries — after all, it’s the source of some of the world’s most significant art, music, and literature. Believe it or not, the idea behind Kickstarter is equally steeped in history. Ever heard of Mozart?
But European creativity doesn’t exist just in museums and books. It’s happening now, in cities across the continent. We’re celebrating our European launches this week at Sonar+D in Barcelona, the international conference that covers the digital transformation of the creative industry. We’ll have a series of talks and workshops, and we’ll be presenting a selection of unique projects at the intersection of art and technology in the #MadeWithKickstarter space at MarketLab, with creators themselves on hand to discuss their work. Please say hi if you’re there!
Can’t make it to Barcelona? Still excited about Kickstarter in Europe? Today’s your day to start a project, share it with the world, and make something amazing.