- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Welcoming Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, and Switzerland to the Kickstarter Community!
The announcement all of us were waiting for!
We’re thrilled to announce that Kickstarter is now available to creators in five more European countries: Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. Starting today, artists, inventors, designers, and makers of all types can launch projects on Kickstarter and share them with our global community.
People from all around the world are using Kickstarter to work together and bring creative ideas to life, and this year we’ve focused on adding European culture and creativity to the site. We’re available to creators in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden — and now these five new countries as well. We’ve made the site available in French, German, and Spanish, and added a new tool for captioning your videos in lots of different languages.
The creative community in Europe dates back through centuries — after all, it’s the source of some of the world’s most significant art, music, and literature. Believe it or not, the idea behind Kickstarter is equally steeped in history. Ever heard of Mozart?
But European creativity doesn’t exist just in museums and books. It’s happening now, in cities across the continent. We’re celebrating our European launches this week at Sonar+D in Barcelona, the international conference that covers the digital transformation of the creative industry. We’ll have a series of talks and workshops, and we’ll be presenting a selection of unique projects at the intersection of art and technology in the #MadeWithKickstarter space at MarketLab, with creators themselves on hand to discuss their work. Please say hi if you’re there!
Can’t make it to Barcelona? Still excited about Kickstarter in Europe? Today’s your day to start a project, share it with the world, and make something amazing.