- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Assemble your own DIY Film Dryer for analog photographs!
We recently discovered this nice DIY Film Dryer created by the designer Andrea Signoretto, prototyped already and made with the support of the Muse FabLab in Trento (Italy), visual and editing realized by #Inspiredby media.
Its creator developed a low-cost drying process for photo negatives for analog cameras lovers: it reduces the costs in a quick and safe mode, without spoiling the quality of shots taken and leveraging definitely cutting edge technology, in a DIY mode!