- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Assemble your own DIY Film Dryer for analog photographs!
We recently discovered this nice DIY Film Dryer created by the designer Andrea Signoretto, prototyped already and made with the support of the Muse FabLab in Trento (Italy), visual and editing realized by #Inspiredby media.
Its creator developed a low-cost drying process for photo negatives for analog cameras lovers: it reduces the costs in a quick and safe mode, without spoiling the quality of shots taken and leveraging definitely cutting edge technology, in a DIY mode!