- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Assemble your own DIY Film Dryer for analog photographs!
We recently discovered this nice DIY Film Dryer created by the designer Andrea Signoretto, prototyped already and made with the support of the Muse FabLab in Trento (Italy), visual and editing realized by #Inspiredby media.
Its creator developed a low-cost drying process for photo negatives for analog cameras lovers: it reduces the costs in a quick and safe mode, without spoiling the quality of shots taken and leveraging definitely cutting edge technology, in a DIY mode!