- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
EveryCook is opensourcing Cooking!
Pretty ambitious project that is exploring open source kitchens!
The World’s Most Advanced Intelligent Cooking Device
Remember the last time you burnt your food because you just quickly wanted to check your emails? Or that evening you came home hungry, sick of convenience and take-out food but with no intentions either to do all the work needed to cook an actual meal? With EveryCook those problems are a thing of the past!
EveryCook is the first digital cooking device that connects to the internet and is embedded in an ecosystem that guides you end-to-end through the whole cooking process.
Intelligent device: Once you have inserted all ingredients needed for your recipe, EveryCook autonomously cooks the meal and informs you when the food is ready.
Multi-functional tool: From cutting to pressure cooking, EveryCook can do almost anything needed in the kitchen (even cleaning itself)
Full connectivity: Download any recipe you want and let our device tell you how to cook it.
Embedded ecosystem: Use any of your devices to access EveryCook’s interface or the online recipe database
Intuitive user experience: Whether you are an expert chef or standing in the kitchen for the first time, EveryCook is intuitive to use for anybody
Open source: Change anything you like thanks to EveryCook’s completely open software and hardware
Energy saving: Compared to conventional cooking you can save up to 30% of energy thanks to pressure cooking, double wall design and induction heating
Easy to clean: It has an auto-cleaning program and you can remove the pot, inner lining of the cover, stirrer and cutting disks to put them in the dishwasher