- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
EveryCook is opensourcing Cooking!
Pretty ambitious project that is exploring open source kitchens! Amazing stuff: The World’s Most Advanced Intelligent Cooking Device Remember the last time you burnt your food because you just quickly wanted to check your emails? Or that...
- Posted 9 years ago
Kitchen becomes open source: Valcucine’s call for ideas launched
So we’re finally mature to see Open Source coming into new businesses. This move from Valcucine is really promising and shows another time that often smaller brands are smarter than industry behemoths. Valcucine and dotdotdot are making...
- Posted 10 years ago