- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Kitchen becomes open source: Valcucine’s call for ideas launched
So we’re finally mature to see Open Source coming into new businesses.
This move from Valcucine is really promising and shows another time that often smaller brands are smarter than industry behemoths.
Valcucine and dotdotdot are making an open call-for-ideas around the theme of the ‘open source kitchen’. during milan design week 2014, the Valcucine showroom in the city’s brera district (corso garibaldi, 99) will be transformed into a brain-storming marathon, and incubator of ideas, where creatives will participate in reinterpreting the italian company’s meccanica system (of demode engineered by Valucine) by developing concepts for expanding the structure in the form of accessories, and add-on components, through digital fabrication and model making. the purpose of the workshop is to design new aesthetics and/or functional solutions that can be further explored through traditional handicraft traditions and/or technology, specifically for meccanica.