- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Kitchen becomes open source: Valcucine’s call for ideas launched
So we’re finally mature to see Open Source coming into new businesses.
This move from Valcucine is really promising and shows another time that often smaller brands are smarter than industry behemoths.
Valcucine and dotdotdot are making an open call-for-ideas around the theme of the ‘open source kitchen’. during milan design week 2014, the Valcucine showroom in the city’s brera district (corso garibaldi, 99) will be transformed into a brain-storming marathon, and incubator of ideas, where creatives will participate in reinterpreting the italian company’s meccanica system (of demode engineered by Valucine) by developing concepts for expanding the structure in the form of accessories, and add-on components, through digital fabrication and model making. the purpose of the workshop is to design new aesthetics and/or functional solutions that can be further explored through traditional handicraft traditions and/or technology, specifically for meccanica.