- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Easy Frame 3D Printer Frame Kit Is The Easiest Way to Build Your Printer
Created by Speeko, the 3D printer frame kit offers an easy way to build an accurate 3D printer and provides everything you need to create a foundation on which you can build a reliable and accurate desktop 3D printer.
“The Easy Frame is a machine frame for 3D printers, based of the measurements of the Anet A8 or any other I3 model. So you can easily build a precise 3D printer without big problems.
The Easy Frame is a very stable, spotweldet and powdercoated steelframe with all the advantages you want to have when you build your own 3d printer.
It is possible to build all your electronics and power supplies underneath the frame, so that you can´t reach it with your fingers while it´s printing.
You have ennough space to add a second power supply, a raspberry pi, mosfets or some other electronics to your printer.
You can build it with direct extruder or Bowden extruder, you can also add a huge variety of Displays and controler to it. “
The Easy Frame kit is now available via Kickstarter with early bird pledges from just €99 or roughly £87. If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to take place during March 2019.
For more details and full specifications of the 3D printer frame kit jump over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page.