- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Easy Frame 3D Printer Frame Kit Is The Easiest Way to Build Your Printer
Created by Speeko, the 3D printer frame kit offers an easy way to build an accurate 3D printer and provides everything you need to create a foundation on which you can build a reliable and accurate desktop 3D printer.
“The Easy Frame is a machine frame for 3D printers, based of the measurements of the Anet A8 or any other I3 model. So you can easily build a precise 3D printer without big problems.
The Easy Frame is a very stable, spotweldet and powdercoated steelframe with all the advantages you want to have when you build your own 3d printer.
It is possible to build all your electronics and power supplies underneath the frame, so that you can´t reach it with your fingers while it´s printing.
You have ennough space to add a second power supply, a raspberry pi, mosfets or some other electronics to your printer.
You can build it with direct extruder or Bowden extruder, you can also add a huge variety of Displays and controler to it. “
The Easy Frame kit is now available via Kickstarter with early bird pledges from just €99 or roughly £87. If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to take place during March 2019.
For more details and full specifications of the 3D printer frame kit jump over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page.