- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Easy Frame 3D Printer Frame Kit Is The Easiest Way to Build Your Printer
Created by Speeko, the 3D printer frame kit offers an easy way to build an accurate 3D printer and provides everything you need to create a foundation on which you can build a reliable and accurate desktop...
- Posted 3 years ago
Desktop 3D Printing is Changing Direction
On Designnews.com you can find an interesting post about the potential near future of 3D Printing. Let’s see together an extract from the original post. “For years, even 10 to 20 years ago, we’ve talked about a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Inception X1: New Open Source Desktop 3d Printer on Kickstarter
Inception Machines based in the United Kingdom have created a new open source high-performance large format desktop 3D printer aptly named the Inception X1. Which is now available to back via Kickstarter with pledges starting from £1,595 and shipping...
- Posted 5 years ago