- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Digital scale with ESP8266
In this project we will see how to build a digital scale that uses the ESP8266 microcontroller with a load cell (and its HX711 converter). The scale is able to measure weight with gram accuracy, the sensor we are using is limited to 5Kg, but you can use one for smaller or larger weights.
As you can see, we use an ESP8266 module which has WiFi functionality, so we have the possibility, in the future, to send the measurement data to a cloud. The code can be changed to, for example, allow the scale to count objects or calculate the volume of a liquid. The structure is completely modeled and printed in 3d and the parts are available to be able to replicate the project even at home.