- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Digital scale with ESP8266
In this project we will see how to build a digital scale that uses the ESP8266 microcontroller with a load cell (and its HX711 converter). The scale is able to measure weight with gram accuracy, the sensor...
- Posted 2 months ago
How to use load cells
The sensors and electronics needed to measure the weight of objects in many areas, from electronic scales to industrial weighers. When we talk about measuring the weight of an object, we mean the detection of the force...
- Posted 6 months ago
Model Rocket Motor Test Stand
Have you ever wondered what a rocket motor’s thrust looks like? Well you can find out yourself! Using a load cell, an HX711 load cell amp, and an Arduino Uno, you make a test stand for...
- Posted 7 months ago