- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 15 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Digital scale with ESP8266
In this project we will see how to build a digital scale that uses the ESP8266 microcontroller with a load cell (and its HX711 converter). The scale is able to measure weight with gram accuracy, the sensor...
- Posted 2 years ago
Never run out of gas while camping or cooking! Smart scale on kickstarter soon!
Everyone that has ever used a liquid gas cylinder for camping, heating, cooking knows how much anxiety could grow up when not knowing how much LPG is left on… what if the cylinder empties in the middle...
- Posted 8 years ago