- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Bluetooth audio glasses
In this project we will see how to build a pair of glasses in which the circuits for Bluetooth headsets are inserted in the frame. Therefore you can listen to music wirelessly while wearing.
The circuit consists of three main parts: audio amplifier circuit, bluetooth module and charging module.
The TP4056 acts as a charging module and is connected to the battery; since the goggles are cordless, they will need to contain a rechargeable battery, and therefore, an appropriate circuit is also needed to safely charge and discharge the battery, which is what the TP4056 does. There is also a protection feature in the board that prevents the battery voltage from getting too high or too low.
The Bluetooth module allows your device (phone/laptop/tablet) to connect wirelessly to the glasses.
The PAM8403 board is perhaps the cheapest and most effective audio amplifier board around. It has three input pins which are connected to the three output pins of the Bluetooth module. It also has 4 output pins, two for each speaker/earphone corresponding to the left and right side.