- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 7 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Avenger96 96Boards Features an STMicro STM32MP1 MPU
Distributor Arrow Electronics has introduced the Avenger96 Development Platform and System on Module (SoM) to connect the power and flexibility of the latest STMicroelectronics STM32MP1 microprocessor with the strength of the STM32 and 96Boards ecosystems.
Arrow worked with design specialist DH electronics on the parts to integrate Gigabit Ethernet and HDMI ports, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio, USB2.0 including OTG and dual Host interface, two-lane MIPI DSI display output, and CSI-2 camera input.
Arrow’s Avenger96 module integrates the high-end STM32MP157 model which offers dual, 650MHz Cortex-A7 cores and a 209MHz Cortex-M4 chip with an FPU, MPU, and DSP instructions. The STM32MP157 model includes the optional, 533MHz Vivante 3D GPU with support for OpenGL ES 2.0 and 24-bit parallel RGB displays at up to WXGA (1280×800) at 60fps. This is also the only model with MIPI-DSI support.
Avenger96 preliminary specifications:
- SoC – STMicro STM32MP157 dual Arm Cortex-A7 processor @ 650MHz, Arm Cortex-M4 @ 209MHz, 3D GPU Vivante @ 533MHz with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
- System Memory – 1GB DRAM DDR3L @ 533MHz
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash, 2MB flash, micro SD socket
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 (Analog ADV7513 transceiver)
- Networking – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Low Speed expansion header with I²C, SPI, I²S, UART, GPIO, RESET, 1.8V, 5V, and DC in
- High Speed expansion header with MIPI-CSI2, MIPI-DSI, USB, I2C, and SD/MMC
- Misc – RTC + battery
- Power Supply – +8 – 18V DC input (96Boards compliant)
- Dimensions – 100 x 85 mm compliant with 96Boards CE Extended specifications
The board will be supported via a fully mainlined Open Source Linux Distribution supported by Linaro, and integrate with STM32CubeMX to ease and speed up heterogeneous system design.
More information may be found on Arrow’s Avenger96 teaser page.