- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Linaro Launched Two 96Boards SOM Specifications: The Compute Module and the Wireless
Linaro, the Arm-backed open source collaborative engineering organization, has announced the publication of version 1.0 of 96Boards System-on-Module (SOM) specifications. 96Boards is Linaro’s initiative to build a single software and hardware community across low-cost development boards based...
- Posted 3 years ago
Avenger96 96Boards Features an STMicro STM32MP1 MPU
Distributor Arrow Electronics has introduced the Avenger96 Development Platform and System on Module (SoM) to connect the power and flexibility of the latest STMicroelectronics STM32MP1 microprocessor with the strength of the STM32 and 96Boards ecosystems. Arrow worked...
- Posted 4 years ago
Blyst Nano is a Finger-tip tiny Bluetooth 5 board with 30 I/O pins and more
BLYST Nano is a new tiny ARM Cortex-M4F module which has been created offering Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, Bluetooth Mesh and 30 input and outputs. The module is now available to purchase on crowdsupply priced from $17 with...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenEmbed Em3399 Just Launched the RK3399-based Board
OpenEmbed has launched the System-on-Module em3399 which starts at $99, and for only $50 you can purchase the optional emPAC-RK3399-EVB evaluation board. The RK3399 SoC features: SoC – Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor with 2x Cortex-A72 cores, 4x...
- Posted 5 years ago
Flyport – Professional IoT modules by OpenPicus
OpenPicus FlyPort is a system on a module dedicated to IoT and M2M application, especially for professional use. Following some details on the solution: Why FlyportPRO SoM? A system-on-module is the best solution for those customers looking...
- Posted 7 years ago