- Wireless Power TransferPosted 12 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Automatic plant watering and time-lapse
With this system, you no longer have to worry about your plant running out of water. Using a humidity level sensor, its water level will be monitored every 30 minutes and, if necessary, an extra spray will be given! The system also publishes all its measurements made thanks to the BME280 sensor in a site that you can access from anywhere. If you find that the plant needs water, with a push of a button from your mobile you can fix it.
Have you ever really wanted to see your plant grow? With the built-in timelapse camera you can! Since you’re not worried about watering, all you need to do is place the plant in plenty of sunlight and watch it grow bigger and healthier over time. All photos are saved on a built-in SD card which you can remove to see the progression.