- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Automatic plant watering and time-lapse
With this system, you no longer have to worry about your plant running out of water. Using a humidity level sensor, its water level will be monitored every 30 minutes and, if necessary, an extra spray will be given! The system also publishes all its measurements made thanks to the BME280 sensor in a site that you can access from anywhere. If you find that the plant needs water, with a push of a button from your mobile you can fix it.
Have you ever really wanted to see your plant grow? With the built-in timelapse camera you can! Since you’re not worried about watering, all you need to do is place the plant in plenty of sunlight and watch it grow bigger and healthier over time. All photos are saved on a built-in SD card which you can remove to see the progression.