- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Automatic plant watering and time-lapse
With this system, you no longer have to worry about your plant running out of water. Using a humidity level sensor, its water level will be monitored every 30 minutes and, if necessary, an extra spray will be given! The system also publishes all its measurements made thanks to the BME280 sensor in a site that you can access from anywhere. If you find that the plant needs water, with a push of a button from your mobile you can fix it.
Have you ever really wanted to see your plant grow? With the built-in timelapse camera you can! Since you’re not worried about watering, all you need to do is place the plant in plenty of sunlight and watch it grow bigger and healthier over time. All photos are saved on a built-in SD card which you can remove to see the progression.