- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Automatic plant watering and time-lapse
With this system, you no longer have to worry about your plant running out of water. Using a humidity level sensor, its water level will be monitored every 30 minutes and, if necessary, an extra spray will be given! The system also publishes all its measurements made thanks to the BME280 sensor in a site that you can access from anywhere. If you find that the plant needs water, with a push of a button from your mobile you can fix it.
Have you ever really wanted to see your plant grow? With the built-in timelapse camera you can! Since you’re not worried about watering, all you need to do is place the plant in plenty of sunlight and watch it grow bigger and healthier over time. All photos are saved on a built-in SD card which you can remove to see the progression.