- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The aim of this project is to create a device that uses Artificial Intelligence to detect the faces of those who want to have breakfast and pour the cereals they have previously chosen. On a practical level, users place their bowl under the cereal they prefer and an artificial intelligence algorithm detects the face to release a certain amount by opening a door and then closing it.
We will therefore need 5V DC stepper motors with their ULN2003 driver board, a Raspberry Pi and a Raspberry Pi camera module. This microcontroller has a large storage capacity and a stronger and faster processing unit that will allow us to use artificial intelligence in our project.