- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The aim of this project is to create a device that uses Artificial Intelligence to detect the faces of those who want to have breakfast and pour the cereals they have previously chosen. On a practical level, users place their bowl under the cereal they prefer and an artificial intelligence algorithm detects the face to release a certain amount by opening a door and then closing it.
We will therefore need 5V DC stepper motors with their ULN2003 driver board, a Raspberry Pi and a Raspberry Pi camera module. This microcontroller has a large storage capacity and a stronger and faster processing unit that will allow us to use artificial intelligence in our project.