- Wireless Power TransferPosted 12 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The aim of this project is to create a device that uses Artificial Intelligence to detect the faces of those who want to have breakfast and pour the cereals they have previously chosen. On a practical level, users place their bowl under the cereal they prefer and an artificial intelligence algorithm detects the face to release a certain amount by opening a door and then closing it.
We will therefore need 5V DC stepper motors with their ULN2003 driver board, a Raspberry Pi and a Raspberry Pi camera module. This microcontroller has a large storage capacity and a stronger and faster processing unit that will allow us to use artificial intelligence in our project.