- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 17 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 20 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The aim of this project is to create a device that uses Artificial Intelligence to detect the faces of those who want to have breakfast and pour the cereals they have previously chosen. On a practical level, users place their bowl under the cereal they prefer and an artificial intelligence algorithm detects the face to release a certain amount by opening a door and then closing it.
We will therefore need 5V DC stepper motors with their ULN2003 driver board, a Raspberry Pi and a Raspberry Pi camera module. This microcontroller has a large storage capacity and a stronger and faster processing unit that will allow us to use artificial intelligence in our project.