- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Are you Searching for an Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi 3? Take a Look at This
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a small screen suitable for their next pilot project may be interested in the Pimoroni Inky pHAT, specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W or any pi mini PC with a 2×20 connector.
Pimoroni’s Inky pHat is a petite 212×104 pixel three-color display that looks fantastic and is easy to read even in bright daylight. Broadcast your tweets, the weather, or even graphing data. eInk is great for displays that don’t change often, due to the 3-second display-change-cycle. But the contrast and readability cannot be beat. Best of all, if you shut down the Pi, the display stays on, which is pretty magical the first time you see it.
It comes complete with a Python library and ships fully assembled ready to be used straight out of the box. You have only to plug it into a Raspberry Pi without soldering. Once connected simply run the installer to enable the electronic paper display.
- Red, black, and white 2.13″ EPD display (212×104 pixels)
- Inky pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W (any Pi with 2×20 connector)
- Python library
- Fully assembled and ready to go
Quick note: Pimoroni’s software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
Pimoroni’s Inky pHat is available for the purchase on Adafruit.