- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Are you Searching for an Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi 3? Take a Look at This
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a small screen suitable for their next pilot project may be interested in the Pimoroni Inky pHAT, specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W or any pi...
- Posted 6 years ago
PaPiRus Zero – ePaper / eInk Screen pHAT for Pi Zero
We wrote about the first eInk display for Raspberry Pi released by Pi-supply on Kickstarter one year ago. Awesome creation, but now the new launch of a dedicated e-ink HAT for the newborn Pi Zero is showing...
- Posted 7 years ago