- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
Putting a Raspberry Pi Into the Official Pi Keyboard
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently made available an official Raspberry Pi keyboard priced at just £15 and equipped with a 3x USB 2.0 type-A ports for connecting other peripherals and provides compatibility with all Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 3 years ago
Are you Searching for an Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi 3? Take a Look at This
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a small screen suitable for their next pilot project may be interested in the Pimoroni Inky pHAT, specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W or any pi...
- Posted 4 years ago