- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 9 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Putting a Raspberry Pi Into the Official Pi Keyboard
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently made available an official Raspberry Pi keyboard priced at just £15 and equipped with a 3x USB 2.0 type-A ports for connecting other peripherals and provides compatibility with all Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 4 years ago
Are you Searching for an Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi 3? Take a Look at This
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a small screen suitable for their next pilot project may be interested in the Pimoroni Inky pHAT, specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W or any pi...
- Posted 5 years ago