- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Aerialtronics Just Announced the New Version of its AI Camera PENSAR
PENSAR is one of the world’s first platforms with dual spectrum digital vision that allows real-time analysis of images or data. Infinitely customizable, it can be mounted on professional drone, mobile robot or used as an independent camera.
“PENSAR, developed in AERIALTRONICS’ artificial intelligence laboratory, is one of the world’s first dual spectrum digital vision platforms dedicated to real-time data analysis using a miniaturized NVIDIA® embedded processor with 1.5 teraflops of power. Its computing power, accelerated by the NVIDIA® Jetson™ GPU processor in the NVIDIA® Jetson™ module, enables it to detect, recognize, analyze and classify objects or people in real time. Simultaneous data acquisition and processing allows for immediate decision making.”
The intelligent platform comes with an Ubuntu Linux Open Source operating system that allows you to customize it to suit your needs. PENSAR is compatible with open source libraries such as Google’s Tensor Flow.
It can be used in a wide range of applications and for multiple applications: surveillance, inspection, public security and anti-terrorist operations, search and rescue, etc.
It’s equipped with an optional facial recognition system, object recognition such as license plates, animal recognition and similar tasks. Its integrated camera with a 30x optical zoom makes it possible to spot very small details. Another FLIR thermal camera is used to identify heat sources and determine their temperature.
Technical specifications of the provided version:
- Dimensions: 112,5 x 98,5 x 67,5 mm
• Weight: 672 gramms
• NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX1 GPU Processor
• Double spectrum SENSOR RGB thanks to the: Built-in Sony 30x Full HD Optical Zoom Camera – 1920×1080 Resolution / 30fps Boson FLIR integrated thermal camera
• Overlapping infrared FLIR fluxes and HD camera
• 64 GB MICRO SD card (+16GB of internal storage)
• Compatible with DRONE VOLT platforms: ALTURA ZENITH, HERCULES 5, HERCULES 10.
• Customizable and programmable according to the user’s needs
• Availability: February 2018
Included in the provided version:
- Software UBUNTU LINUX
• Computer vision: hand-coding software routines, AI, SDK
- Facial, object, license plate and animal recognition, etc.
• Privacy mask