- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Intruder Detection Using Raspberry Pi Pico and thermal camera
The home security camera does a good job, but it may not work in complete darkness. You also don’t want your gadget to trigger a false alarm if it detects, for example, a cat. In this project...
- Posted 3 years ago
Aerialtronics Just Announced the New Version of its AI Camera PENSAR
PENSAR is one of the world’s first platforms with dual spectrum digital vision that allows real-time analysis of images or data. Infinitely customizable, it can be mounted on professional drone, mobile robot or used as an independent...
- Posted 6 years ago
DIY an Arduino Scanning Thermometer
Using an Arduino Nano and two rotary stages, this Maker hacked together a panoramic thermal imaging camera. After ordering and finally receiving an infrared thermometer in the mail, the author of this project set to work to...
- Posted 7 years ago