- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Aerialtronics Just Announced the New Version of its AI Camera PENSAR
PENSAR is one of the world’s first platforms with dual spectrum digital vision that allows real-time analysis of images or data. Infinitely customizable, it can be mounted on professional drone, mobile robot or used as an independent...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pensar: Real-Time Video Processing for Drones
The introduced computer vision platform with deep-learning capabilities is a stand-alone twin sensor platform. It utilizes the GPU-accelerated computing power of the Nvidia’s Jetson module to allow for real-time video processing and immediate augmented insights. Nvidia’s Jetpack software...
- Posted 6 years ago