- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A floor piano with Arduino Mega
The author’s goal was to build a huge floor piano using readily available and inexpensive materials. The result is astounding considering it was built entirely at home.
The current version cost him $ 300 per octave (mainly due to the wood and translucent acrylic, and about $ 50 for electronics) and $ 50 for the master. It took me about 60 hours to build.