- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
A floor piano with Arduino Mega
The author’s goal was to build a huge floor piano using readily available and inexpensive materials. The result is astounding considering it was built entirely at home. The current version cost him $ 300 per octave (mainly...
- Posted 8 months ago
Have Fun Creating a Bluetooth-Controlled Daft Punk RGB Helmet
If you like electronic music, you must know Daft Punk’s glowing electronic helmets. Now, thanks to this Electronoobs tutorial, you can make a very good and affordable replica for around $20 and 30 hours of print time. This...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Source ESP8266 based Light Controller on CrowdSupply
“The Light Controller is a certified open source hardware development board for controlling 12 V RGB LED strips and reading data from I2C sensors for light, temperature, humidity and gesture detection.” The board, called ANAVI, can be...
- Posted 5 years ago