- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Have Fun Creating a Bluetooth-Controlled Daft Punk RGB Helmet
If you like electronic music, you must know Daft Punk’s glowing electronic helmets. Now, thanks to this Electronoobs tutorial, you can make a very good and affordable replica for around $20 and 30 hours of print time. This...
- Posted 3 years ago
Open Source ESP8266 based Light Controller on CrowdSupply
“The Light Controller is a certified open source hardware development board for controlling 12 V RGB LED strips and reading data from I2C sensors for light, temperature, humidity and gesture detection.” The board, called ANAVI, can be...
- Posted 4 years ago